Monday, July 26, 2010

Angel


A hand that wasn’t held,
A flower that wasn’t  tendered,
I met this little one at an orphanage,
With face like that of a sage,
Those huge eyes, a whole lot of questions they had,
The voice touched me deep inside, wanted it to call me dad,
The little hands he held out to me,
Just one look made an impression so deep and extreme,
 He had no home,
How could some have left him alone,
Well I thank them for it was my luck,
To have found this angel -  in life that I did lack,
 I feel sorry for the years we spent without each other,
But the moment I brought him to his home has been the best this further,
He has come to be the best part of my life,
Or maybe life itself is him,
Adopt an angel,
Bring the one home who has no one.
Life will have another meaning,
Your world will sparkle with divine blessing.


1 comment:

  1. Its a beautiful concept...No direspect to your style, i think last two lines are over the top. Empathy and devotion is spilling from each word...
    Write soon.

    ReplyDelete