Thursday, July 5, 2012

The VOID

Never knew all this was real. It all seemed so far away. Things like this would happen in some distant worlds. And then I grew up, and I saw my grandfather leave us. The distant world suddenly merged in mine and then the myth shattered. Things are real. DEATH is real. It is inevitable and it exists as much as I do. I know that it happens. I could never understand the fact that suddenly I would no more meet that person. I still cant believe the exact meaning of the word DEMISE. Because no speculation can ever reveal the meaning, its too hard to think and gulp it down.
                I was almost learning to forget the truth and started living with the reality and still meet in my own world, those who left. That world that’s just mine, for in that I could meet whoever whenever. But now suddenly that world seems to expand and I don’t like it. This is just another side of growing up. And I hate this more than any other thought that trails in my mind. I don’t know how people learn to live in this shrinking world. Its not just me but its how I see this injustice to whom I love. They say it’s a loss, I don’t agree for loss is too simple a word to define someones absence. For I am not sure if it is absence at all. Whn it is a cause of so much sorrow, then why do people have to leave at all? I wish I could do something, I pray to GOD for comfort of those who are afeected by this in unconquerable pain, but I know no prayer would ever help. Maybe Time would, maybe Time heals. I wish I could just revert certain things but its true that everyone has a special place not only on this earth but in the hearts of those who matter and those who love. Love never fades and The void never fills…

1 comment:

  1. Very well said... Having lost two of my loved ones in the past 2 weeks , i can feel d void... The hope that time heals , provides the biggest courage to move on in life , to express your love to everyone , while you have time..

    ReplyDelete