Monday, July 23, 2012

Rapture



Here I am night after night -
Lost in the nighttime where darkness too was bright.
Drawn to you – in my thought and dreams,
 “I love u” is the last thought everyday my soul screams.
I know now what it is to be close even when far;
‘Coz I can smell you, feel you, when u are 100 miles this afar.
Your loving and cute face doesn’t give me much choice,
Healing, pleasing, comforting – your voice;
On the other end of the mile,
I know how you think of me and smileJ
I know you don’t like the void,
That, which I left u in with my presence devoid!
I feel the same like you do:
The beautiful windy evenings and fun things too remind me of you.
I feel drawn to you ever more now,
How beautiful it is for 2 people to feel blissful together and I wonder how?

No comments:

Post a Comment