Monday, June 28, 2010

Heaven

Monsoon is at its full bloom. The weather has become beautiful, people seem more bouyant and radiant. Things have become so lively. The other day i went to the park in my society. It was so refreshing, seeing those little ones run around. What caught my attention most was this man aged around 35, sitting on a slide because his daughter was forcing him to sit on the slide and prevent her from falling. The sight was so cute. For a while i wanted to go back to my childhood, to that innocent age. But then I realised that beside me was my mom walking with me. I swept into thinking how would she feel seeing me grown into what i am? Memories of my own chilhood filled my mind, everything around has changed, every relation has become more intense or faded but this one bond has been just as it was 22 years ago. That warm smile which has remained as such. The unconditional love in that huge heart and support and in those gleaming eyes. I looked at her for a moment and felt so content. She has been a firm pillar of strenght for me, the wind blew and with it i could smell her scent, most familiar and pleasant smell. I walked with her just speaking nothing, clicked a few photographs of her...the prettiest living thing. An unexplicable urge to hug her tight and kiss her, but with full force I kept myself from doing that because i knew that there would be a sway of emotion which would make my dumb eyes water. I walked back home with her, kept my head in her lap and lost myself in heaven.

6 comments:

  1. now this is more like it... not philosophical, not self-help-books-material, but something real.. i can feel the emotion behind this one... nicely done... this is the kind of stuff u'l excel writing.. soulful stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice sukhda...u always write so well...makes me feel like going and hugging my mom...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love dis one...to good..its a topic which is so close to u

    ReplyDelete
  4. My keyboard got all wet from the overflowing pure love from this post.... !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty emotional..tears in mah eyes...i miss my mom too!!!

    ReplyDelete