Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Brave Heart


Life had been harsh before,
But now, he could not give another test anymore.
I saw him fight day after day,
A tough torso, iron spirit – made up: fake, I say.
A gush of emotions,
Tears full of questions.
But no, he would never cry,
How could he question?
Acceptance – he believed, conquers the pain and repairs the damage.
Amazed me - So much so at such a young age?
Powerless as I sat,
That day, when he came and slept in my lap.
I know it’s the worst of all fears,
To give up, give in, hold firm and bear.
I Respect, I salute to the spirit of that man,
For all he always says he can.
There was so much more in that Brave Heart,
It withheld, bore and prepared for a fresh start

4 comments:

  1. Good work.
    Good Luck to the Brave Heart.

    For all you sometimes do, to hide and cry,
    For all you sometimes forget, to gather up and try,
    Put in your best, for that's all you can do,
    Think about people around, for some one may need you,
    A heart this strong may now bear the pain,
    for the wishes that remain unfulfilled, the dreams may not go in vain,
    Pull up your socks, give life a kick start,
    For you now you are, one of the precious brave hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this brave hear? For a reality deserves a salute and imagination to turn real!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a reality, he is my inspiration, my love!

      Delete